Random Thoughts…. Episode 8
This page contains affiliate links. This means I earn a small commission if you click on the link and make a purchase.
- Ash Wednesday… the start of Lent. Fish day. Not being a lover of fish, I need the non-fishiest fish there can be.
- Sweet tea after the ice has melted is not terribly tantalizing.
- Wrapping up month-end bookkeeping before noon is always a great thing.
- When you go to a company to apply for a job you saw listed in the paper, make sure you are going to the address you read. Not the neighboring business – whose address is most definitely NOT what was in the paper.
- Whitney Houston was a power house singer. I miss her.
- When I roll my eyes out loud, it tends to get me in hot water.
- McDonald’s French Toast Muffins are divine.
- March appears to be coming in like a lion. Not a good start.
- Planning means nothing without action.
- If you are unhappy with how the millennials are behaving, be a mentor.