Random Thoughts….. Episode 4
This page contains affiliate links. This means I earn a small commission if you click on the link and make a purchase.
Today’s random thoughts…..
- I can’t believe it’s December 11
55 degrees outside. Never fear. We’ll pay the price for this nice weather in May when we have 3 feet of snow on the ground.
- I rarely shop early for Christmas. Usually I’m starting about now, but this year I’m more than half done. Weird.
- I’m not looking forward to the post-Christmas let-down. We spend all this time and energy ramping up to Christmas and then it’s like someone deflated a balloon.
- What I AM looking forward to is 11 days off of work. The company I work for closes from 12/23 until 1/2 or whatever day is appropriate, depending on how the days fall. This year it’s 1/4. I can’t wait! I appreciate that week off every year… more so this year for some reason.
- Taco Bell for lunch today was not a good idea. It really didn’t hit the spot.
- Andy Williams was the bomb! He could sing a Christmas song like no one else!
- I’m officially in love with the a capella vocal group Home Free. Google them. They are the bomb too!!
- Does anyone want to come over and put my Christmas tree up for me?
- On that note, does anyone want to come back in January and take it down?
- I suspect I’ll not get any takers for either request.
Oh well…. enjoy!!