Random Thoughts….. Episode 1
This page contains affiliate links. This means I earn a small commission if you click on the link and make a purchase.
- It’s October 28, today is my dad’s birthday. He’s 79.
- Daylight Savings Time ends on Saturday. Thank goodness. I’m tired of going to work in the dark at 7:15 am.
- It’s raining today. Didn’t we spend the entire summer living with rain? I’m over it.
- What’s for lunch? I’m hungry but don’t know what I want.
- I did a thorough cleaning of my kitchen on Sunday. Every time I walk through it now, I smile at how clean it is.
- Now I need to clean the rest of my house like I did my kitchen.
- Are we really less than two months from Christmas?? Wow….
- I fully expect to see a rainbow outside my window any moment as the sun is shining brightly while it rains.
- What kind of candy are you handing out on Halloween? Do you dress up when you answer the door?
- Have you purchased any Christmas/Hanukkah gifts yet? I haven’t but I have been making my list of what to buy. I think I’m going to shop earlier.
- There are 48 days until my birthday. I’ll be 52. Is that possible? I am pretty sure I lost 10 years some where.
- I seriously think the United States needs to embrace the four-day work week along with mandatory vacations for it’s employees. I have vacation time, but haven’t taken a full week off since 2005.
- I just bought two new tops after having lost some significant weight. Unfortunately the new tops are still a little large. Good problem to have though.
- I need a magic wand. Or to win the lottery. Either will work.
More random thoughts to come… enjoy your day!!