This policy is valid from March 1, 2017
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me, Christine Simone. For questions about this blog, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- As the owner of this blog, I may accept compensation in the form of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions.
- The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. Some advertising may be in the form of advertisements generated by a third-party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements. Some other advertising may be affiliate links from a variety of affiliate networks.
- As the owner of this blog, I may be compensated to provide an opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though I may receive compensation for my advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
- This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
- As the owner of this blog, I occasionally post using affiliate links using a variety of methods including but not limited to: E-mail marketing, social media (ie. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest), and blog posts. If a reader clicks on a link and makes a purchase of any items via that link, I receive a small percentage of that sale, but that percentage is at no cost to the purchaser. Marketing posts with affiliate links will have this [#affiliate #disclosure] noted at the top, aand will be linked to this page.
- I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Again, if you have any question, feel free to contact me: email@example.com